Yellow | A Plethora Of Restricted Stock Bonuses Awarded To YRCW Execs Today!

The Union is not on the board of directions. If I remember correctly, the IBT had the right to offer suggestions on who would be appointed to the board. Board members have a duty to do what is best for the success of the company, not to favor any particular group. If you disagree with what they are doing, buy shares and tell them (as an owner) that you're not pleased. On the other hand you can continue to complain on TB, your choice.
Can we still complain about EOBR, hidden money, and poor lighting too????

Please!I'm not ignorant about how a corporation works.I do know that the union administration has dropped the ball inadvertently or on purpose about the parameters that were set concurrent with the concessions.plus some deceptions and withholding of pertinent information concerning these MOUs.I may not like what's been going on but I'm still employed here and I try to do the best to my ability.

Please!I'm not ignorant about how a corporation works.I do know that the union administration has dropped the ball inadvertently or on purpose about the parameters that were set concurrent with the concessions.plus some deceptions and withholding of pertinent information concerning these MOUs.I may not like what's been going on but I'm still employed here and I try to do the best to my ability.

Not implying you're ignorant bigtruk, just repetitive. :smile new:

PS - Glad to hear you're doing your best on the job. Kudos to you for that. :1036316054:

The Teamster Brothers and Sisters at YRCW need to chill out and remember...

5naxMxE.jpg

:funky:

FYI, it's the board of directors that sets executive pay, not the executives themselves.
Good point.There are also compensation "consultants" who go to bat for CEO's to see that they aren't taken advantage of.But we don't need that here,when we look at all Mr. Welch has accomplished. Still a darn good deal for us losers who are lucky to have a job. Jim's got his thinking cap on, and puttin in overtime with ms stephanie on how to cook the books. I mean prepare a fine stew of numbers showing the need to "get our rank and file on board with our rescue plan". When he sits down with the bankers next year and shows them a whole tote full of red ink, and" if we can get our other members of the yrc family on board with real meat and potatoes sacrifice",....... to get our cost structure where it needs to be".......".to get us in the ball park with other LTL truck lines"......
And don't forget we're flirtin with $13.00 a share boys n girls. Now aren't you all ashamed trying to call bullshi$ on jim? He's hard at work while you're sleeping, and don't forget he sits on a few a' them BOD's hiself. I'll vote you a raise if you vote me a raise. What kind of man would he be if he didn't bring something to the table? Now you bunch of ingrates, get them nose's to the grindstone and make jim proud!!!!. When you get off the street, punch out and grab a broom!!

The Union is not on the board of directions. If I remember correctly, the IBT had the right to offer suggestions on who would be appointed to the board. Board members have a duty to do what is best for the success of the company, not to favor any particular group. If you disagree with what they are doing, buy shares and tell them (as an owner) that you're not pleased. On the other hand you can continue to complain on TB, your choice.
Better yet reach in to your savings, buy 51% of the stock, & now you REALLY have something to bitch about. Your share price. But hey you new that going in. So how do you now raise the value of your stock? I know, cut wages & benefits of the rank & file & give it to your board of directors. Same shi**, different thief. von.