Yellow | A Wonderful Thing

Take a deep breath. Make another pot of coffee. Even though the wait is killing us, the longer it takes, the better of it will be for us as a whole. I wish I felt as much effort had gone into our contract as it seems is going on here. Hollands was evidently approved, KK had the info from a text he rec'd. Theirs was only UE so it was less complicated.

I'm hoping they are factoring in the lost jobs from LCP, CVE and CGB into the numbers more myself.

BTW- Make another pot of coffee was not a sexist remark. It was meant to convey filling up on caffeine.

I heard the phone bid would not happen till about the middle of June and the coo take effect around the 2nd week of July

Seeing on here alot that people are hearing, but how do they know the info if the message hasn't come out yet?? I don't get it.

I talked to our BA today and he was at the meetings in San Antonio and we are one of the gaining terminals in Newburgh NY. We are in Yellows breakbulk in Maybrook NY and they are giving us 40 more doors. A lot of Big Shots walking around but but no work has started on the expansion yet.

I talked to our BA today and he was at the meetings in San Antonio and we are one of the gaining terminals in Newburgh NY. We are in Yellows breakbulk in Maybrook NY and they are giving us 40 more doors. A lot of Big Shots walking around but but no work has started on the expansion yet.

So they are transferring 46 more people into a terminal that needs 40 more doors that hasn't even been started on yet? Man, I think it's gonna get crowded.:biglaugh:

It is not that big of a deal, Yellow has about 346 doors, our 40 doors are seperated with a chain link fence. our drivers room is a construction trailer next to the fence.They are taking out the trailer this week so they can take down the fence and move it 40 doors down, and I believe we are gaining 40 dock 6 switchers and 3 road. We are a combo barn so those 40 dock people have got to have a class A license.

Sully wait and see the senior guys that come up to Newburgh from 120. Twenty years is the most junior guy. Everyone and their brother wants out of 120, we are now going to be a black terminal. The one guy who wants to go up has over 30 years.

Stroud120 we are hearing that 3 road drivers are coming up from 120 all with lots of seniority. I am going on 24 years at 123. I heard on Friday that the phone bid is now going to be on June 8th.

only thing i have seen posted on out labor Board is phone bid to be held june 28 or 29 with bidding to take place 2 weeks later around july 13

was hand written but trust the alt steward who put it up.

but this is roadway so its a fubar as usual:1036316054:

PHP:
We are a combo barn so those 40 dock people have got to have a class A license.
we are in great hope that this is going to be changed ,as a new mini break no cdl's for the guys who have giving their lifes to the dock:1036316054: