ABF | ABF Albany NY

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
Only 13 men here total to work the entire inbound and outbound. One retiring in January. We have a new TM they tossed the lady TM to the curb. We are servicing the state capitol we are giving that away to a subcon. the capital is about 10 miles from the terminal. We have qualified men who apply interview and then the company leaves to twist in the wind. Place is a ::shit:: hole.

Only 13 men here total to work the entire inbound and outbound. One retiring in January. We have a new TM they tossed the lady TM to the curb. We are servicing the state capitol we are giving that away to a subcon. the capital is about 10 miles from the terminal. We have qualified men who apply interview and then the company leaves to twist in the wind. Place is a **** hole.
Thought you went with R&L?

Only 13 men here total to work the entire inbound and outbound. One retiring in January. We have a new TM they tossed the lady TM to the curb. We are servicing the state capitol we are giving that away to a subcon. the capital is about 10 miles from the terminal. We have qualified men who apply interview and then the company leaves to twist in the wind. Place is a **** hole.
Thought you were posting a few months ago they wouldn’t hire you? Did they hire you? If they did just be thankful you get 100% paid into your pension….

gave up trying. obviously they dont need me or anyone else to run their operation. keep giving your work away to non union subs and one day they wont need you either.

What happened to Molly?

maybe you shouldnt be so sensitive and stick your nose in things that dont have anything to do with you and you should also read the post more there was no nastiness.
I see this going well for you. You snap at a moderator (381), then an administrator (Smoke). In post #1, it sounded like you already work for ABF. Then in post #7, you say you gave up trying to get a job with ABF. Even if you got an interview with ABF, if you acted like this they would not hire you. Good luck with your job search, because you will need a lot of luck with that attitude.

I see this going well for you. You snap at a moderator (381), then an administrator (Smoke). In post #1, it sounded like you already work for ABF. Then in post #7, you say you gave up trying to get a job with ABF. Even if you got an interview with ABF, if you acted like this they would not hire you. Good luck with your job search, because you will need a lot of luck with that attitude.
Maybe, just maybe, realityofitall lost track of his misinformation, aka 'lies', & tripped dismounting from the toilet bowl hitting his head & causing a massive intracranial hematoma. This type of accident can & will cause a person to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. Paranoid schizophrenia is characterized by predominantly positive symptoms of schizophrenia, including delusions and hallucinations. These debilitating symptoms blur the line between what is real and what isn't, making it difficult for the person to lead a typical life. von. PS. Please forgive me my post. For I have been off my meds the last 48 hours.

Last edited: