ABF | ABF buyout???

Status
Not open for further replies.

usffreak

TB Lurker
Credits
I have heard a rumor that ABF is going to be bought out by UPS, can anyone tell me if this is true or a stupid rumor. thanks guys.

Andrew

A stupid rumor that has been out there for a long time. It will stay a stupid rumor right up till i am wearing a Brown/Green uniform.

I have heard a rumor that ABF is going to be bought out by UPS, can anyone tell me if this is true or a stupid rumor. thanks guys.

Andrew

I'm not commenting on the rumor but nothing surprises me anymore in this business.

Never say never

Andrew

Keep your fingers crossed that they dont.

Since Yellow bought Roadway out and we are now YRC, no one knows what to expect anymore.

What the TM's tell you and what happens are two different things.

Everyday I come to work and the units are still painted Blue is a good day at RDWY :biglaugh:

Keep your fingers crossed that they dont.

Since Yellow bought Roadway out and we are now YRC, no one knows what to expect anymore.

What the TM's tell you and what happens are two different things.

Everyday I come to work and the units are still painted Blue is a good day at RDWY :biglaugh:

I say going to be the big three: UPS, FedEx, and DHL.

Probably in this order:

UPS

DHL (YRCW)

FEDEX

Besides , What can ya do about it anyway? Do your job to the best of your ability and you got nothing to worry about.Jobs in trucking are a day to day deal anymore. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.