ABF | ABF Contract Ratification Ballot Instructions "Tainted"!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
I just heard from an ABF Teamster brother that the IBT flubbed up the ABF contract ballot instructions. According to what he told me, the "official ballot instructions sheet" said that a YES vote would approve the national contract and a NO vote would approve the national contract. Either way the contract would pass?! The actual national contract ballot (the blue ballot) wording was correct, and so was the supplemental contract ballot (the yellow ballot). This brother was afraid that the "official ballot instructions sheet" would supercede the ballot and that this would confuse members into voting YES or NO! What a major screw up! I would think that the IBT Freight Division will have to resend the ballots to all ABF Teamsters, but this time double check the wording on the "offical ballot instructions"!

If anybody can fax a copy to Jeff, we'd like to see this ballot for ourselves!! Way to go Tyson and Gordon! Nice try to confuse members Judy and Roy!

:17113:
:wtflol:

It was shown to me already. I didn't take it as anything other than a typographical error and more evidence that they can't get anything right at the home office.

It was shown to me already. I didn't take it as anything other than a typographical error and more evidence that they can't get anything right at the home office.

All it's gonna take is for one person to say they didn't understand, and voted incorrectly, and the ratification vote could be challenged! This is way too big of a "typographical error" to let slide!
What about it "Brothers" Johnson and Sweeton?