ABF | ABF COO Decision June 10, 2009

Analysis

Thanks for putting this up right away, KK.

I was wondering if those in the know could help me figure this out and answer a couple of questions:

1. In the list of provisions, there are no number changes as far as transfer opportunities. The only mention of a possible change is the question of Cape being allowed to end tail to St. Louis, with the question being referred to the company and the local. Does this mean that all the numbers stayed the same for gainers and losers?

2. Item #13 speaks about triangular turn bids out of Harrisburg, PA, and Dayton, OH. I don't remember this from the original proposed COO, was it in there? How does this work and why does it say Harrisburg instead of Carlisle?

just so we know the numbers were changed from the original proposal(at least it appears that way) I saw the new numbers posted at 042 last weekend. I dont have a copy so I went to the hall this morning and they had no idea. As far as the triangular bid thing ,could this be the meet and turns from the original proposal with a VIA added as necessary?