ABF | ABF Freight Expects Weaker Third Quarter!

There was a note on the bulletin board about old Dominions market share increasing. I can't remember who sent it but it was warning us of the danger of old Dominion to ABF in light of the fact that we are the highest cost structure carrier. Sure they are a threat due to the fact that they pay their drivers substandard wages. But with csa and the fact that no one new is getting into trucking we don't need to stoop to that level. Soon enough the driver shortage will get them or they will have a massive change in their compensation package.

EDIT:
, or they will finally figured out the whole robot truck driver thing:)

We are doing just fine. If ABF wants to drive down the stock then we can all buy it cheap and sell it when it does go back up. I hope they don't think we can be scared into a sub par contract. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

If I may, all the freightlines are predicting a "decrease" in third quarter profits....It always happens this way in an election year...The fourth may not be too much better,unless people start going back to work and the retail Christmas season outlook, looks profitable...That's why the companies save for this time...Thanks..

If I may, all the freightlines are predicting a "decrease" in third quarter profits....It always happens this way in an election year...The fourth may not be too much better,unless people start going back to work and the retail Christmas season outlook, looks profitable...That's why the companies save for this time...Thanks..
I must say Stark your post will make some of my Teamster Brothers look as though they were taking cheap shots at us ABF Teamsters. You posted what really is happening. YOUR THANKFUL BROTHER ALWAYS!

I must say Stark your post will make some of my Teamster Brothers look as though they were taking cheap shots at us ABF Teamsters. You posted what really is happening. YOUR THANKFUL BROTHER ALWAYS!

Facts are facts,Muler...As I said,if you look back to 4 years ago,the same thing happened...If we are going to have the same regime, I hate to say it, but companies will be tightening their belts much tighter..With a different regime, as history tells us, the businesses will be little more optimistic...Because everyone knows, that Republicans tend to cater to opening up business avenues that Democrats tend to shy away from....And all of us are in the business,for business to thrive...YOUR LOOKING AT THINGS WITH OPTIMISM BROTHER......LOL..