ABF | ABF K-ville facility

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
ABF's Kernersville Facility has got to move!! I can not stand you people looking down on me!!! That is why I hard charge up the road :shout: :shout:

Harleydad75 said:
We're just trying to see how the other side lives. That's all!!!:pirate2:
Hey Harleydad.......you guys can keep an eye on both us and Yellow, since they moved into our old IB dock. DS.

Docksteward said:
Hey Harleydad.......you guys can keep an eye on both us and Yellow, since they moved into our old IB dock. DS.

DS you are supposed to be on my side !!!!

Docksteward said:
At least we union guys are all together now so maybe we can fend off all the haters together!!:rofl2:

Harleydad75 said:
At least we union guys are all together now so maybe we can fend off all the haters together!!:rofl2:

Hey Big Fella, Maybe next week when you run into a couple of UPS drivers @ a stop you can explain this to them. LOL! David was complaining of the very thing this past week. That most of the UPS drivers look down on everyone else. Whether they are union or not. You make a good spokesman for this! Congrats on getting the city bid. :tongue0002: Take that with ya! LOL! wayne

All that needs to happen now is find a place for our Holland brothers to take up residence on 66!! I know you guys don't have the room, and Yellow can't spare any more room at our place. Wonder how long Sara Lee leased you guys old place for?? DS.

Docksteward said:
All that needs to happen now is find a place for our Holland brothers to take up residence on 66!! I know you guys don't have the room, and Yellow can't spare any more room at our place. Wonder how long Sara Lee leased you guys old place for?? DS.

Maybe Sara Lee leased it for life! LOL! Yeah right. :hysterical: :hysterical: Freakzilla