ABF | ABF Las Vegas 140

youngtaco

Freight Peddling Fool
Credits
Ya hoo! We got 3 new shop stewards at the Las Vegas terminal! These guys along with our new B. A. our bringing our barn back together. We still have almost half the board laid off but every man working is signing the no O.T. list. The company continues to work guys past the 2 hour limit and our stewards are on top of it. They are also going after the 12 supplemental shifts also. I'll give you an example. I am laid off and in Feb. I worked over twelve shifts. When we called them on it and got the supplemental sheet it showed that I was covering totally different shifts! Like I worked at 7 am and was replacing a guy who was off on his 15:30 shift!?!?! Now, I'm not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed but, I also didn't go to school on the short bus! :wtflol:

laid off is never good, but if you thats the case vegas would be a good place to fight off the boardom. looking for nickels around the slotmachine.

The western supplemental agreement doesn't go on overtime hours worked to call a man off lay-off, it has to do with how many times they supplement a shift in a 30 day period.