ABF | ABF TM disrespects Boyscouts of America and Teamster saves face for ABF

Double Barrel said:
Why do you think that person is a Teamster's or even works for ABF,they could be internet lurker or Truckingboard trolls.

Hmmmm, why do I know you work for ABF?

DB,
Yes the teamster that gave the tour to the kids talked about all of the things you said, it was a proud day for the teamsters.

Cheers!
You make a very good point . The way I see it or as they say IMO it showed those young boys that the teamsters are not a bunch of idiots that some here would like to portray the teamsters as and yeah a teamster came up to bat when needed to honor a commitment . I can remember when my boys were in Cub Scouts I took a bunch of those little guy to the Yellow Freight terminal for a tour and they had a great time chech'en out the dock jeeps and watching how a trailer is loaded for the road, yard spotters running around the yard and then went to the shop and watched the mechanics fixing the trucks . They all got a Yellow ball cap, pens, a Yellow patch and had their picture taken with a old Brig. and was posted in the company paper for our region. Then Many years latter I did the same for a junior college in the area that offered transportation classes . Again Bro 666 it was a good example set by a union brother.:1036316054:

Pup Driver said:
You make a very good point . The way I see it or as they say IMO it showed those young boys that the teamsters are not a bunch of idiots that some here would like to portray the teamsters as and yeah a teamster came up to bat when needed to honor a commitment . I can remember when my boys were in Cub Scouts I took a bunch of those little guy to the Yellow Freight terminal for a tour and they had a great time chech'en out the dock jeeps and watching how a trailer is loaded for the road, yard spotters running around the yard and then went to the shop and watched the mechanics fixing the trucks . They all got a Yellow ball cap, pens, a Yellow patch and had their picture taken with a old Brig. and was posted in the company paper for our region. Then Many years latter I did the same for a junior college in the area that offered transportation classes . Again Bro 666 it was a good example set by a union brother.:1036316054:

That's nice and all, but was it really necessary to attack a TM without having all the info?

Stoney....I dunno, you just don't seem right on your mission here....something seems wrong.

ABFer said:
Stoney....I dunno, you just don't seem right on your mission here....something seems wrong.

What's not right? And what mission? That all I want is a little more info before I bash another human being?
OH HOW IRRATIONAL OF ME!!!

Haha, that was lame ABFer.

That Teamster may have done a good job with the Boy Scouts. You better hope those Boy Scouts read these posts. They would see how ignorant, and immature you guys are.

You guys are just pathetic.

Don't you think its about time to (MOVE ON)?? This is starting to get old, You guy's have been beating this issue to death for a (WEEK) now, everytime you log on this is the post you see. But I'm with (STONEY) on this one I would like to see the reasoning behind why the TM backed out?? Haven't seen an answer to that question that has been asked numerous times, I quess you could say that is because he dosen't have and dosen't know the facts. More assumptions, NO FACTS!! Have a good evening.