FedEx Freight | ? about new pay checks

xhubdriver

TB Lurker
Credits
how come all are hours for personal time are now under sick time? is this a mistake or should we be worried with the points that we get when we call in sick?

I noticed that I now have 8 hours of personal time more than I did last pay period. All the time that was listed as personal time in my last pay period is now under sick time and I have an additional 8 for the new personal time.

I was told we didn't have sick time anymore and low and behold here it is. Can we not get a correct answer anymore?

the correct answer to that question is "no, you can not"

This is SO true. And it works both ways...like when I sign off on the latest pre-shift promising that I will do it that way, then I never do it that way and...surprise! Nothing ever happens...duh

I like how our owners manual says we can call off up to two(2) hours prior to hour showtime and not be penalized (as long as it is approved it goes on to say)
I know at my barn we have had extra drivers sitting at home and a senior guy calls off AND gets the points for calling in...Ahhhh managerial loopholes.
This is in the Linehaul appendage before someone asks.

I was told we didn't have sick time anymore and low and behold here it is. Can we not get a correct answer anymore?
When our paychecks changed at FXW they took away our "sick" time and gave us a similar amount of "personal" time to be used in any way we wanted (sick, personal, vacation, etc).
Also, if your checks are the same as ours you will notice vacation and personal time accrual only updates once a month. It shows on the check that includes pay for the 16th (I think).

Question about your new checks. We are hearing at my terminal that your paychecks now say Fed Ex Freight instead of National on them is there any truth to it? Just trying to clear up a rumor or confirm the truth.