Central Transport | Acceptance of what you can't change at Vitran

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
Some people confuse acceptance with apathy but there's all the difference in the world. Apathy fails to distinguish what can and cannot be helped. Acceptance makes the distinction. Apathy paralyzes the will-to-action. Acceptance frees it by relieving it of impossible burdens. So many things are out of our control. Learning to accept will help us feel at ease. If we complain all the time and grow bitter, it won't change the inevitable anyway. Sometimes it is best to accept things the way they are because you can't change things anyway. In the world of Vitran many people are frustrated, and upset. Why concern yourself over their unwillingness to change? Just remember it's only just a job...They will come and go. So do yourself a favor and learn to accept this place for what it is. Because I see no major changes coming soon....So look at the bright side....The checks still cash. And change is always possible, it just takes time. And Vitran does ok with what they bring to the table, which is not alot. But I can live with that. Some can't. If you want to continue to beat the dead horse thats your right, as for me I'm sorta getting sick of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the mind set I have tried to explain to people that ask why I never left. I dont put up with any of there bs. I work a a certain speed and thats all your gonna get. Its just a game we play while we are away from home. I got a decent bid, baffle them with bs and stay under the radar.

You cannot fix stupid but it's still fun to point and laugh at it.

But seriously, Train does make a good point.

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference."