ODFL | Accident on I 85 south right outside of Charlotte

So many of our trucks rolling over lately, those cameras will be in our trucks before you know it,, most our drivers ain’t even over 30 yet and drive their truck like it’s their Honda Civic

Thank these guys when we got a camera in our face, giving it a year the way things been going,,

It was an OD doubles. Looked bad when I drove by. Rear trailer was separated into the median, tractor and lead we're getting pulled out around 5am. None of the news stations covered it after the am rush. Cleanup was completed around 4pm.

Hope the drivers were okay.

I didn't see any signs of hazmat containment just the heavy wrecker, firetruck, and cruisers blocking the 1 and 2 lane due to debris everywhere. It's almost like the truck turned on its drivers side before sliding off the road.

We've had a lot of rain and the ground is really saturated. I'm thinking they stripped the rear trailer before pulling it out since it was so far into the soggy median, which is down a steep embankment.

It's all speculation at this point and the only people that know are the drivers involved, and your insurance and safety dept.

Wishing the best for the driver.

Several accidents in that area over the past day but no company names or pictures given.