Central Transport | Accident

I wonder how they can say he fell asleep with certainty unless he told them he did? Lets pray he wasn't hurt badly.

somebody said he will never walk again ??? I cannot confirm that though . something about a severed spine

dammit this sucks, just doing our jobs and we get killed or maimed for life. As for me, I am sick and tired of listening to all these public union employee firemen and cops saying how dangerous their jobs are. Not going to look it up but our jobs are much more dangerous than any cops or fire fighters jobs and we don't have any damn pension or healthcare for life keeping us doing what we are doing.

dammit this sucks, just doing our jobs and we get killed or maimed for life. As for me, I am sick and tired of listening to all these public union employee firemen and cops saying how dangerous their jobs are. Not going to look it up but our jobs are much more dangerous than any cops or fire fighters jobs and we don't have any damn pension or healthcare for life keeping us doing what we are doing.
That's why it's so important to live life to it fullest....You never know when your last day will be. Even a Librarian can fall victim to a drunk driver. Love your family and tell them you love them often. Lets pray it's not a severed spine and that he shall walk again.

Actually, trucking is rated as the # 8th dangerous job. Police and fireman arent even in the top 10 according to Forbes. The rating must be old cause to me it should be like # 3 !

Thats our own fault.

Have an update on the drivers condition. He has broken ribs, broken collar bone, broken arm, and a collapsed lung. He's in pretty bad shape. He does not have a spinal injury thank God. Never the less he has a long road to recovery ahead of him. Please pray for his recovery, like Train says you never know when it could happen to you.

Have an update on the drivers condition. He has broken ribs, broken collar bone, broken arm, and a collapsed lung. He's in pretty bad shape. He does not have a spinal injury thank God. Never the less he has a long road to recovery ahead of him. Please pray for his recovery, like Train says you never know when it could happen to you.

The news clip said he had "minor injuries"

I like how the State Cop was lecturing Truck Drivers on paying attention in the news clip. That stretch of I-75 is a joke anyway with narrow burms and rough as a cob. If you had a set of empties the bumps are big enough to throw you onto the burm.