AAA Cooper | Additional Terminals

That is good news but, it would be a lot of cost to open that many at the same time unless they are buying another carrier and getting equipment and personnel

Looks like AAA is in the process of opening an additional 12 or so additional terminals. My buddy retired from there a couple of years ago, we were having a few beers this weekend and he mentioned it.
13 terminals from Yellow- 2 in IN, IL, WI, OH. One in each- MI, MO, NC, NE, WA

From what I understand one of the terminals you guys got is Quincy, Illinois. I retired from Yellow Dec 31, 2016. Worked 40 1/2 years of which 33 were in that building. It is really a nice place. On the edge of Quincy. Deer, coyotes and occasional turkey on the yard. Quincy is only 40,000 people. I still live only 2.2 miles from there.

From what I understand one of the terminals you guys got is Quincy, Illinois. I retired from Yellow Dec 31, 2016. Worked 40 1/2 years of which 33 were in that building. It is really a nice place. On the edge of Quincy. Deer, coyotes and occasional turkey on the yard. Quincy is only 40,000 people. I still live only 2.2 miles from there.
Just asking. Quincy IL terminal looks like 20 doors on google maps , 4 Million . I must be looking at the wrong building 2620 n 36th st seems a lot for a little building in a smaller town

Just asking. Quincy IL terminal looks like 20 doors on google maps , 4 Million . I must be looking at the wrong building 2620 n 36th st seems a lot for a little building in a smaller town
From what i heard some bidders really didn't get a deal on some of Yellows properties. Heard that Estes management was asked why they did not bid on the Carlisle PA terminal Yellow had and they said its was not a deal for what it went for. It was basically market price. So some of Yellows properties went for top dollar. Which makes me wonder why Yellow didn't try to sell off a little to stay running.