Estes | Adult Content Uncensored in fourms ??????

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
I was wondering if you guys would like to have an adult, non censored section of trucking boards.
Let's say, we had to pay and prove we were 18 or older, to go to the "potty mouth" and "above the waist" section... Let's face it, we are truck drivers.
We could pay through paypal, and get together and be naughty.

I would like to see a donation section through paypal anyway, because I would gladly kick in five or ten bucks a month to hang out with you guys...

All I can seem to do for Jeff, is make up cards, and hand them out to drivers.
New members, and hits are cool and all, but cash really makes this whole thing happen. I will not visit a friends house, and not bring my own beer. I am not gonna drink you dry, and leave.

I know there is a way to set up a poll, and BEERBOY, maybe you can work your magic, and set one up on this thread. You guys are the best!

Legshot :loser:

well tit would have to be in a whole nother site. you wouldn't want the trash connected to truckingboards. Jeff has worked hard on our google "image" soo things to think about. also we want the post counts here. now to have a locked or password type section i dont know ? where family content is thrown out ?? maybe gotta ask ? we will hear yes or no lol

well tit would have to be in a whole nother site. you wouldn't want the trash connected to truckingboards. Jeff has worked hard on our google "image" soo things to think about. also we want the post counts here. now to have a locked or password type section i dont know ? where family content is thrown out ?? maybe gotta ask ? we will hear yes or no lol
BB, you can't drink and type at the same time, I would have said boob.:biglaugh:

"this -tit" what's the difference.Throw me another BB.

:guiness:
tequila.gif
smiles_232.gif

well i was not drinking i'm just drunk on how great my life is. <<< whatever
anyhoo we will not have any adult section in these fourms. We are a family message board.
fo me i would hate too see some rif raf that would come along with a wild west type theam. we / I have enough issues keeping the idiots at bay being family friendly. these are my thoughts
jeff just said NO lol

well i was not drinking i'm just drunk on how great my life is. <<< whatever
anyhoo we will not have any adult section in these fourms. We are a family message board.
fo me i would hate too see some rif raf that would come along with a wild west type theam. we / I have enough issues keeping the idiots at bay being family friendly. these are my thoughts
jeff just said NO lol

Ya, after some quick thoughts from your earlier posts, it became clear... This is a nice family board. Besides, we have so many Christians here, I would be paying to swear at myself in my own brilliant adult section!... I can send me an email and do that! I would not invite me to your house anytime soon! What a dirtbag I am! Legshot :loser:

Ahhh don't worry Legshot we still love ya man.
ewww. way gross

Ya, after some quick thoughts from your earlier posts, it became clear... This is a nice family board. Besides, we have so many Christians here, I would be paying to swear at myself in my own brilliant adult section!... I can send me an email and do that! I would not invite me to your house anytime soon! What a dirtbag I am! Legshot :loser:

i am also you can come over and look at p.o.r.n with me and we can cuss at each other

fun Forest run?!:biglaugh:are you telling Forest to run to the fun? explain it to me Stark...I'm not a very smart mayun.........

SS said,we still love ya man.BB said,eeww gross.

Just wanted to know if it was going to get graphic!!
Might have to start rating this forum.Ya know X,XX,XXX,R,PG and such.

There will never be an adults only section of Truckingboards, it's not what we are about.