Advanced feedback

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
Complete the following thought. Maybe Gabby can take this to the powers that be.Be realistic and thought out,avoid kneejerk reaction.For all depts.

If I were running this place,I would..........

Complete the following thought. Maybe Gabby can take this to the powers that be.Be realistic and thought out,avoid kneejerk reaction.For all depts.

If I were running this place,I would..........

Pay you guys overtime because you deserve it.

not when new century is chaseing the same frt as us they get .54 a mile and they make a 1.10 an hr more than us REALLY BIG raise all they did was screw us on the 401k and next is the insurance now its a really crappy raise i am sure you can thank tim c. for that

not when new century is chaseing the same frt as us they get .54 a mile and they make a 1.10 an hr more than us REALLY BIG raise all they did was screw us on the 401k and next is the insurance now its a really crappy raise i am sure you can thank tim c. for that

What happened to the 401k..How did you get screwed???

Is that competitive in the market?
It may be competitive if you compare our pay with truck load carriers. Which evidently they did. But compared to other LTL carriers it is way below market. Other LTL carriers are making well above .50/mile. Its sickening. It was brought up in one of the meetings with the Prez. That we shouldnt be compared with other truck load carriers pay wise. But it is eveident we were.