Yellow | (AFX UK Focus) 2009-10-30 13:39 UPDATE 1-Trucker YRC sees larger-than-expected qtrly

J

Jeffs Better Half

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Oct 30 (Reuters) - Troubled trucking giant YRC Worldwide Inc on Thursday posted a larger-than-expected loss for the third quarter but said it was making progress on a financial restructuring as shipping trends stabilized. For the third quarter ended Sept 30, YRC posted a loss of$158.74 million, or $2.67 per share, compared to a net loss of $720.88 million, or $12.58 per ...

More...

If I was a banker id already pulled the plug! Cut my losses, these bankers are idiots! Oh wait there the same banks that contributed to the collapse of our financial sector! Nevermind what was I thinking we already know there idiots! What I also find amusing is the banks have the opportuity to break the freight teamsters by pulling the plug and they don't. I guess big business likes unions as long as we make em money! How where doing that i don't know. The next time you hard core MeEsters complain about big business, You better kiss they're arse! because without big business, Zollars, and Hoffa we all would be outta work! The new teamsters is a bunch of blanks!