Ahhh...Tuesday is over..

PFlash

TB Lurker
Credits
My Tuesdays usually STINK, but I rolled off 11 stops and 700 cases in less than 8 hours today!! I'd rather be lucky than good.... :)

Where you been all day? I was back at the yard at 1145 and I had two new stops. One in Swissvale and one in the South side. I was hopeing to hold you up today, lol

Where you been all day? I was back at the yard at 1145 and I had two new stops. One in Swissvale and one in the South side. I was hopeing to hold you up today, lol

Lol. I only saw one of your guys today...I was pulling out of Bloomfield and he was pulling in, perfect timing!

Lol. I only saw one of your guys today...I was pulling out of Bloomfield and he was pulling in, perfect timing!
and thanks to his slow azz, I get to start doing one of his stops next week on tuesdays. Guess 9am is to late for a lounge to get there order, lol

and thanks to his slow azz, I get to start doing one of his stops next week on tuesdays. Guess 9am is to late for a lounge to get there order, lol

9:00am too late???? For a lounge?? What kind of lounge is it, Double R??? You better not be spending your whole morning there!!!!!!! LOL

9:00am too late???? For a lounge?? What kind of lounge is it, Double R??? You better not be spending your whole morning there!!!!!!! LOL

A PITA one, lol. Going to have to waste time sitting in traffic on the Parkway East, during rush hour. They don't get there till atleast 730.

Lounge as in bar? None of ours show till noon or later, they always put them on trailers that get back early, or key drop, key drop driver gets in at 0900 and leaves the trailer in the yard, then urs truely rolls in and has to take the damn thing across town after my route is done.. :(