Estes | Air Freight

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
anyone ever wonder how the big e has the code of conduct posted at all of there terminals,yet they commit FRAUD AND LIE! it would be nice if all of the customers who pay premium freight charges for estes air freight only knew that 90% plus of the freight that they ship estes air (ground) never leaves the ground!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess it is ok to LIE AND COMMIT FRAUD when you are making more money for air freight that will only be shipped by groung.another example of do as i say and not as i do.

anyone ever wonder how the big e has the code of conduct posted at all of there terminals,yet they commit FRAUD AND LIE! it would be nice if all of the customers who pay premium freight charges for estes air freight only knew that 90% plus of the freight that they ship estes air (ground) never leaves the ground!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess it is ok to LIE AND COMMIT FRAUD when you are making more money for air freight that will only be shipped by groung.another example of do as i say and not as i do.

Thats pretty normal in the industry roadman. Even FedEx Express moves a lot of freight on the ground if it will make the service date.

I don't think the customer really cares if it moves by plane, truck or railroad. As long as it gets where it's going on time they are happy and the company saves money. Sounds like a win, win situation to me.