New Penn | air-ride volvo's

allnightrain44

TB Regular
Credits
it's been several weeks since anyone posted on here. now that air-ride volvo's have been divied out to several differant terminals. 65 mph trucks that can do 65, and even pull a big hill with our heveier loaded trailers.good bit of our fleet is now rideing on air, either volvo or international.guess it doesnt get any better than this!!i know there is still a group of you out there that still say's **** npme.but to everyone else , we should feel pretty good knowing we are only part of YRC that made a profit in the 1st quarter.:beerchug: nobody in the northeast can do what we all do, day in and out, union or non-union, and still look good doing it.

it's been several weeks since anyone posted on here. now that air-ride volvo's have been divied out to several differant terminals. 65 mph trucks that can do 65, and even pull a big hill with our heveier loaded trailers.good bit of our fleet is now rideing on air, either volvo or international.guess it doesnt get any better than this!!i know there is still a group of you out there that still say's **** npme.but to everyone else , we should feel pretty good knowing we are only part of YRC that made a profit in the 1st quarter.:beerchug: nobody in the northeast can do what we all do, day in and out, union or non-union, and still look good doing it.

gotta agree brother :1036316054: one reason that there aint been may posts on this board may be because there aint too much to complain about over here. we have our problems and are far from perfect but overall, this is a damn good company to work for. usually, the ones that complain are the ones who bring //// upon themselves. they're the ones who say " F this place, i hope they close the doors when I leave ". so much for brotherhood, huh ! been here 6 years and looking foward to more.

can't wait till the air rides start making it down to 10. just got my work call, they put a new seat in my truck today maybe that will help some..that old one was killing me.

rose colored glasses

It is great that we are getting new rides and everybody seems to be happy, But let me remind you that some of us are still layed off at 10 since jan. 08

how many layed off? they on your city board? only road drivers at #03 aren't getting 5 days a week, regularly, but they supplement with un employyement. no ones totally layed off.they did cut 5-6 road bids,but those guys just went to city board and now work every day.

I was in 05 this week and saw a lay-off list. I believe I counted 18 men. I don't think they have a separate list for road / city either, but I don't know. I know 09 has a lay- off too, but I haven't been there since I was told.
Any New Englanders looking at this forum ?