XPO | Albany Union

BabyJ5525

TB Lurker
Credits
Since Albany voted to go union , I haven’t seen anything on if it’s better , worse , the same , slight improvement . If there are any Albany guys on here or anyone who knows please share . Thank you !

I would assume their in the same boat as our barn. Lack of support from other barns hurts chances of making any gains. Unionization isn’t a spectator sport. The company will eventually try to insert someone who will push for a decertification .
Ain't y'all get a contract?

Since Albany voted to go union , I haven’t seen anything on if it’s better , worse , the same , slight improvement . If there are any Albany guys on here or anyone who knows please share . Thank you !
The few I have seen at the reships don't seem to talk about it. They don't seem to be able to get enough staff. They seem to be looking for daily walkabouts from surrounding terminals.

The few I have seen at the reships don't seem to talk about it. They don't seem to be able to get enough staff. They seem to be looking for daily walkabouts from surrounding terminals.
That’s most terminals ! We have been sending a guy almost daily to help out the closest two terminals . Whichever one is more desperate that’s where he goes . They have had guys fired , retired and quit .