Alex Smith

Well the whole league is going to a mobile QB. Some guys have better arms, others not. He isn't an arm guy. As long as you know that going in. He ain't gonna stand in the pocket and deliver like Eli Manning did this week. You can " Tebow " your way to a lot of wins. They have an amazing defense.

Never really thought much about this guy,but I think he may be becoming an elite NFL qb.

I can't really compare his potential against the Saints defense last year,because we sucked,and we're sucking again this year...And I don't think it's the coaching,I think it's the players..

But you're right, this kid, if he stays with an offensive mined coach, and you keep good players on offense around,he could be a good one...

Alex and the 49ers looked very impressive. Rock solid defense and a very stable offense. I know that it's early, but for those of you who picked the 9ers to get to the big dance.......you may be on to something.

You guys sold me on him. I picked him up this week off waivers. Now, sit Payton and start Alexa?

Lost my match last week by one point because Payton killed me. It was in the bag and then that....

You guys sold me on him. I picked him up this week off waivers. Now, sit Payton and start Alexa?

Lost my match last week by one point because Payton killed me. It was in the bag and then that....

I like the 49ers match up a lot better than Denver's. That said the 49ers played excellent games against 2 tough teams. It might be a struggle for them in Minny this weekend.

Atlanta did an excellent job of disguising defenses.It showed his rust.Im rolling with the General,do or die.Though if Smith was available,it would be tempting.