TForce | All Brown UPS Freight Sleeper

ADT

TB Lurker
Credits
Today I saw an all brown Volvo UPS Freight Sleeper (not truckload) traveling on I 40 west in Oklahoma. Does anybody know if UPS Freight is going to the all brown sleepers or going to lease from Penske? What terminals have all brown sleepers or any new sleepers?

me and my co driver were told today that we are turning in the penske and getting a new truck on monday!!! I talk to the guys down at penske before I went home tonight they the truck is not here yet should be here by monday ya!!!

casanova said:
me and my co driver were told today that we are turning in the penske and getting a new truck on monday!!! I talk to the guys down at penske before I went home tonight they the truck is not here yet should be here by monday ya!!!

Please do not hold your breath. We have been told a lot of stuff, no delivery on any of it.

BubbaSkinner said:
Why dont we start putting contractors on the seniority list? Might as well put them right up at the top.

The less one gets paid the more one works? Sounds like something the Teamsters UPSF negotiating committee could get behind.

Roadrunner73 said:
Yes they can and this contract gives them the right to do so.

Heard on the rumor mill that the language in the next contract is not changing one word about using contractors. If that happens Ill START questioning why we are union.

Heard on the rumor mill that the language in the next contract is not changing one word about using contractors. If that happens Ill START questioning why we are union.

Don't believe the rumor mill. I really doubt much has been done with the next contract at this point in time.

Today I saw an all brown Volvo UPS Freight Sleeper (not truckload) traveling on I 40 west in Oklahoma. Does anybody know if UPS Freight is going to the all brown sleepers or going to lease from Penske? What terminals have all brown sleepers or any new sleepers?
I saw a new Volvo single axle sleeper in Harrisburg about a month ago. It was sitting behind the shop with the windbreaker sitting on the fifth-wheel. Don't know where it went and I only sawit there 2 days and it was gone. Haven't seen any since. It was solid brown with UPS Freight on the door.

I saw a new Volvo single axle sleeper in Harrisburg about a month ago. It was sitting behind the shop with the windbreaker sitting on the fifth-wheel. Don't know where it went and I only sawit there 2 days and it was gone. Haven't seen any since. It was solid brown with UPS Freight on the door.

It was NOT a new truck.It is the same truck that was seen in Oklahoma.It was painted that way because the guy that drives it is on the Road Team.When your on the Road Team and your out of HRS,that automatically makes you "special".Just ask our TM and the guy who drives it.

today I brought back the penske that me and my co driver been driving and penske gave us a 2012 international and it load it :smilie93C_peelout:

If the Union ever gets the Contractors to slow down will we go back to the wild sleepers?

Last edited by a moderator: