Holland | All laid off called back CH, WH, BV

They called everyone back off lay-off at the end of last week.

Hope they work everyone every day.

Everyone called back in LO too. O/T still around 40% Monday. Covered up and loosing ground fast, looking for the 14.00 casuals coming soon?

All called back in JO, maybe 3 or 4 may
show up, lots of them working for RDWY.
The sooner they know who is coming back the sooner these AH can start hiring THE 4 hr. CASUALS. we are scr**ed.

All called back in JO, maybe 3 or 4 may
show up, lots of them working for RDWY.
The sooner they know who is coming back the sooner these AH can start hiring THE 4 hr. CASUALS. we are scr**ed.
All called back, all are put back on layoff. Don't know how many they got on friday but I am sure they are not happy about it.

All called back, all are put back on layoff. Don't know how many they got on friday but I am sure they are not happy about it.

Three called back and then laid off again Friday in LO too. They say the 14.00 casuals are starting next week with guys on layoff? I guess the flyer's that the UNION sent out were a misprint?

Three called back and then laid off again Friday in LO too. They say the 14.00 casuals are starting next week with guys on layoff? I guess the flyer's that the UNION sent out were a misprint?
I have always felt that those flyers will be worthless in a grievance hearing. Tell everyone to take them into the hearings with the pertinent info. highlighted. Looks like we may see if the union will support their :BS: that they sold to us. I doubt it. We work under a contract, not fliers. We'll see. Good luck.