Yellow | All You Ever Needed To Know About YRCW!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Date:Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 17:15
Subject:New SEC Document(s) for YRC Worldwide, Inc.
logo.gif

SEC Filing Alert
YRC Worldwide, Inc. has filed the following document(s) with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sep 20, 2016

Form 8-K / Current Report
:bouncy:

Really what's left to say about it ? as YRCW knows the sheep will keep voting yes forever !!! 50 years from now be same story !! r.i.p. cspf .......

Really what's left to say about it ? as YRCW knows the sheep will keep voting yes forever !!! 50 years from now be same story !! r.i.p. cspf .......
RIP me. I don't want to live that long.
Don't even want to think it but they do believe in the name. Hoffa. Why? I don't know.
Just a name. Maybe it's just cool.:stirthepot:

RIP me. I don't want to live that long.
Don't even want to think it but they do believe in the name. Hoffa. Why? I don't know.
Just a name. Maybe it's just cool.:stirthepot:
I truly believe that ship has sailed, Jr.'s days are numbered. Very soon reality is going to smac Jr. upside his head. Fred Zuckerman will be the new president of the I.B.T. ! :36:

YRC owes the western states pension fund roughly 100 million dollars. The fund could demand payment today, or at any time. Thus putting YRC to it's death. YRC is not meeting it's contractual obligations in the west.

YRC owes the western states pension fund roughly 100 million dollars. The fund could demand payment today, or at any time. Thus putting YRC to it's death. YRC is not meeting it's contractual obligations in the west.
Just out of curiosity, please provide a link that shows YRC owes the western states pension fund roughly 100 million dollars.

Last edited: