SAIA | An Important Message From Executive Leadership

Good to see Karla Staver again. Last time I had to deal with her, she was writing me up for drinking water while driving.

Good to see Karla Staver again. Last time I had to deal with her, she was writing me up for drinking water while driving.
Yeah the last time I actually saw her she was preaching safety while wearing open toed sandals on the dock... I was/am hoping that she was not too far behind O'Dell

Does anyone

Will they use company seniority or job seniority?
This may shocking to some of you but they will go off of points (those who are closest to 12) will get the Axe, also the ones with the most recent and most safety/right up violations. Drivers with the worst performance (bills per hour). Also, now that camera’s are here, wouldn’t doubt videos will be a factor. Think I’m joking, just watch.

This may shocking to some of you but they will go off of points (those who are closest to 12) will get the Axe, also the ones with the most recent and most safety/right up violations. Drivers with the worst performance (bills per hour). Also, now that camera’s are here, wouldn’t doubt videos will be a factor. Think I’m joking, just watch.
No truer post on this forum lately. I congratulate Davey for having the nuts to post the truth. Many are afraid of the consequences if their identity were to be found out. This company pays well and that’s the only reason they have decent employee retention but the culture here has degraded over the years and many drivers and dispatchers, supervisors are backstabbers. Don’t trust anyone here because they aren’t your friends. They may pretend to be so I can only say don’t buy into it because when push comes to shove don’t look for anyone to have your back. Just know your place and you will be fine.

Last edited:
DAVEY,
What is the speculation on why O’Dell left? You guys will never get the truth but I’m just wondering what many are thinking privately. What have you heard through the grapevine?

If it comes down from Corporate this is how it will be done....If it is the TM decision they will get rid of the employees they deem problem employees.

DAVEY,
What is the speculation on why O’Dell left? You guys will never get the truth but I’m just wondering what many are thinking privately. What have you heard through the grapevine?
I asked several 20 year plus guys that question and no one gave a ripp. He brought all those in behind him and same, old same old. They told me pre RO, the ceo was a super nice guy and would personally call you if there was a problem. One guy said he would break a leg for this company and now he won’t do a thing more than he has to. What a shame. My own opinion is are new safety head honcho has something to do with it.(am I warm ???) All the original things that we’re suppose to not be violations have been reversed. :idunno:

I asked several 20 year plus guys that question and no one gave a ripp. He brought all those in behind him and same, old same old. They told me pre RO, the ceo was a super nice guy and would personally call you if there was a problem. One guy said he would break a leg for this company and now he won’t do a thing more than he has to. What a shame. My own opinion is are new safety head honcho has something to do with it.(am I warm ???) All the original things that we’re suppose to not be violations have been reversed. :idunno:

Best keep your nose clean or you might be begging Billy for a zero turn job.

Best keep your nose clean or you might be begging Billy for a zero turn job.
How’d you know what my plan b is ? Whatcha think breeze, aren’t you glad you had a union to fight your battles. I honestly don’t know how we stand half the nonsense. Companies are so good at keeping you right at that tipping point. And to think we’re regurgitating there core values motos so much it makes me sick.

How’d you know what my plan b is ? Whatcha think breeze, aren’t you glad you had a union to fight your battles. I honestly don’t know how we stand half the nonsense. Companies are so good at keeping you right at that tipping point. And to think we’re regurgitating there core values motos so much it makes me sick.

Yep, for sure and thankful every day had good supervisors 98 % of the time.