Yellow | Analyst feedback on 2Q report

Read last section "Analyst Feedback"..

LTL news: YRCW reports Q2 loss of $309 million - 7/31/2009 - Logistics Management

"It's not just the economy;it's the company-
YRCW is performing worse by far than any of it's competitors"
And on a competitive side, Zollars said YRCW believes its volumes are being impacted by tactics from its competitors that are clearly targeted at buying market share at any price and attempting to make YRCW’s financial position seem worse than it really is.
Analysts and competiters working hard for a YRC knockout. Our wonderful customers aren't helping either

mirror mirror on the wall

Zollars doesn't have to look any further than the mirror to see who's at fault for this mess! Does he like pain? Does he like to inflict pain? Even if the company has to dole out millions to get rid of him they should DO IT NOW before it's too late!

Zollars like to blame everyone but himself, his incompentent senior managenebt group and do not forget the board of directors who have approved eveyone of the dissastorous moves made in the past 5 years.

YRC has been the biggest predetor when it comes to attempting to proce the cometition out of business. Zollars thought that Yellow could buty the competion and those they could not buy the would run out of business. Revenue for all carriers across the board has been reduced. We are hauling freight a less than 1/2 of what it paid a year ago.
so there is less freight paying less than it paid a year ago and YRC has no one to blame but itself.

I agree

Analysts and competiters working hard for a YRC knockout. Our wonderful customers aren't helping either
I agree with you, but I also see YRCW contributing to our demise. Why the heck is BZ still here, for example? He can't even keep quiet before the concessions are voted on. Is he doing this on his own or is there someone behind the curtain pulling his strings. I can't believe the board is not in on this since they keep this nit wit around.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:
Zollars doesn't have to look any further than the mirror to see who's at fault for this mess! Does he like pain? Does he like to inflict pain? Even if the company has to dole out millions to get rid of him they should DO IT NOW before it's too late!

Unfortunately its already to late. If freight levels returned to normal it would still take every dime they could make just to pay interest on what they owe. I think there just prolonging their jobs at any cost including destroying the pension and after they get what they want they could care less about the union employees. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I'm sensing a lot, lot more hate on here in the last 24 hours. I love it. Feel the hate! Let the hate out! Say it, I hate this pos company, I hate this pos union! I hate how I didn't hate them before! I hate people that live in their's or somebody else's basement! I hate my business agent!(threw that one in there just to mess with KK's head:biglaugh:). Now go have a nice dinner and enjoy.:shift:

Read last section "Analyst Feedback"..

LTL news: YRCW reports Q2 loss of $309 million - 7/31/2009 - Logistics Management

"It's not just the economy;it's the company-YRCW is performing worse by far than any of it's competitors"

Best part of that article:

YRC's 2Q09 financial losses were abysmal, but cash flow is what is important at the moment, in our opinion,” said David Ross, an analyst at Stifel Nicolaus. “Unfortunately for YRC, cash flow remains significantly negative and could remain so even if wage/pension concessions go through. The theme of at least the last several YRC quarterly earnings releases and conference calls has been ‘We know the numbers and trends look bad, but we've got a plan. Things will be better.’ And what has happened? Volumes, margins, and cash flow have sharply declined. It's not just the economy; it's the company—YRC is performing worse by far than any of its competitors.”