FedEx Freight | And so it begins

You said the same thing before you all voted and look what happened. Nobody buys your stories from the people I talk to on both sides not many associate with you anyways at your own terminal.:poster oops:
You don't know anybody on "both sides", all you know is what you're told by one side.

Hmmm, guess I was at the cookout last week by myself!! :idunno:

Tick-tock, tick-tock, 362 days and counting....

Last edited:
You don't know anybody on "both sides", all you know is what you're told by one side.

Hmmm, guess I was at the cookout last week by myself!! :idunno:

Tick-tock, tick-tock, 362 days and counting....

Yep sure do I guess you don't understand how many drivers I have talked to from your center. You have your fail gang and your good buddy SS but only a small group that's it.

Yep sure do I guess you don't understand how many drivers I have talked to from your center. You have your fail gang and your good buddy SS but only a small group that's it.
I'm sure you've talked to 3 or 4 pro-union guys....oh wait, that's right, eight of them rode up to CRW (and a couple of those are no longer with the company) and a majority of the drivers from your center weren't buying their lies either...well, you did but you're gullible!!

We'll see 362 days from now....tick-tock, tick-tock.....

Last edited:
I'm sure you've talked to 3 or 4 pro-union guys....oh wait, that's right, eight of them rode up to CRW and a majority of the drivers from your center weren't buying their lies either...well, you did but you're gullible!!

We'll see 362 days from now....tick-tock, tick-tock.....

And your as ignorant on here as you are in person. Hey genius we run into your terminal every night and how many run into our terminal every night including the guys that run here off your hub. I've talked to people on both sides and they all say they feel sorry for you that your ate up with the whole union deal. In fact most just tell you what you want to hear so you and the fail gang will leave them alone. Truth hurts ol bud.

And your as ignorant on here as you are in person. Hey genius we run into your terminal every night and how many run into our terminal every night including the guys that run here off your hub. I've talked to people on both sides and they all say they feel sorry for you that your ate up with the whole union deal. In fact most just tell you what you want to hear so you and the fail gang will leave them alone. Truth hurts ole bud.
This post proves you've only talked to pro-union guys!!

Thanks for ruining another thread....I'm out!!

Tick-tock, tick-tock....

This post proves you've only talked to pro-union guys!!

Thanks for ruining another thread....I'm out!!

Tick-tock, tick-tock....

So your saying every single person that runs into our place and every person I have talked to at your place is probably pro union. :lmao: No wonder you and the fail gang lost, there is only a few of you all.:busted:

Off topic - At what used to be Con-way, our management gave us an update on two locations that voted pro union. I think it was Laredo and Miami. Corporate was working to have the vote decertified on one vote ( claimed intimidation of workers and families ) For the other location , their pay has been froze ( no raises since a pro union vote ) - not sure how long it's been or how long "negotiations" can be drug out.

4LZdage.jpg

Off topic - At what used to be Con-way, our management gave us an update on two locations that voted pro union. I think it was Laredo and Miami. Corporate was working to have the vote decertified on one vote ( claimed intimidation of workers and families ) For the other location , their pay has been froze ( no raises since a pro union vote ) - not sure how long it's been or how long "negotiations" can be drug out.
1 year from the time they started to sit down. Now xpo can give them what everyone else will be given or they can have it in the contract that they get it back retro. Let me say this we hear at fed went with no raise, company match into 401k and no bonus for a couple of years so this raise coming up maybe be frozen big effin deal I don't s@$k no one off for 50 cents give me a contract.