Central Transport | Annual DOT time folks

Not_wanted

TB Veteran
Credits
So, how many have issues that will keep you from passing and get a sticker? Remember, you either pass or fail, a ticket or written warning still adds to our CSA scores. Are you at least writing things up so you can say "I told you so, over and over." Considering our recent luck, I expect a LOT of paperwork from the DOT for the first week of June:regretful:

So, how many have issues that will keep you from passing and get a sticker? Remember, you either pass or fail, a ticket or written warning still adds to our CSA scores. Are you at least writing things up so you can say "I told you so, over and over." Considering our recent luck, I expect a LOT of paperwork from the DOT for the first week of June:regretful:
I've got write-ups from a month ago and most days in between showing the same stuff over and over again.

Anytime I write up an issue, I use the copy machine before I leave for the night, some of my sheets are over a year old. As long as I wrote it up, my hands are clean (as a sinner can be :soapbox:)