Central Transport | Another Account Executive quit today in CHI

seasoned long term rep in chicago quit today, word is followed the other 8 but not certain.
With all this change I'm started to think they may be getting run off. So they can bring in new rep's ....Too much change to quickly...Something is up besides them just wanting to quit...pressure is coming from somewhere.

With all this change I'm started to think they may be getting run off. So they can bring in new rep's ....Too much change to quickly...Something is up besides them just wanting to quit...pressure is coming from somewhere.

no sir, you are not correct. all quit, all asked to stay and none did.

no sir, you are not correct. all quit, all asked to stay and none did.
Very possible but there is more to this than meets the eye. Central Transport in Dallas is a dump and every driver I talk to hates their job....They have to work as combo drivers at least in Dallas...They start them at 16.50.....They drive worse equipment than ours....They may be a step up from the V....But not much....All those rep's going there have not made much of an upgrade....Now Southeastern....OD....Estes...Saia....now thats a different story.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Not only is CT been in business longer, it's been profitable when Vitran and 75% of other LTL companies aren't.
16.50 may be starting pay but they get increases and I know Vitran isn't getting any kind of increase. Ct hasn't had a single pay cut either
There is no political BS at CT, no a** holes to deal with just do your job and be done
Hell, they even just started getting trucks AND trailers company wide washed once a month.
Vitran won't even buy soap. So call it what you want, but it will be the place people apply when they get laid off or go under

Hell, they even just started getting trucks AND trailers company wide washed once a month.

We used to wash our trucks here to, but the cops started disliking us using cruise control while standing on the cat walk scrubbing our rear windows (I think it started when someone crossed a scale that way, but cannot confirm)

"Hell, they even just started getting trucks AND trailers company wide washed once a month."

That is a PJAX thing! Somebody over there is one of the PJAX Executives.

If u think CT is your answer then u must have crappy MVR etc. CT is a bottom feeder just like VE. Y not shoot for the stars? ODFL SEFL UPGF DAYTON FEDX. Y do u think vitran n CT r always hiring? Good luck thou. If u think ct is your perfect bk up plan.... u will need all the luck u can get