Central Transport | Another Account Executive quit today in CHI

Rob has been there for years. TM in Romulus. Rob can't be the guy bringing all the PJAX Managers over?

Rob went over there when they were merging the two Det terminals and he knew there was only a need for 1 manager, they did offer him more money, since according to him pjax never gave him a raise to go from operation manager in GRR to TM in Det, now from what I hear he is a regional manager over 6 states so I wouldn't put it by him that he sure could be influencing the moves. I also hear his dad is pretty high up in one of Maty's companies.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Not only is CT been in business longer, it's been profitable when Vitran and 75% of other LTL companies aren't.
16.50 may be starting pay but they get increases and I know Vitran isn't getting any kind of increase. Ct hasn't had a single pay cut either
There is no political BS at CT, no a** holes to deal with just do your job and be done
Hell, they even just started getting trucks AND trailers company wide washed once a month.
Vitran won't even buy soap. So call it what you want, but it will be the place people apply when they get laid off or go under

No political BS!! Tell that to all the drivers that were there in the late 90`s when the union busting happened.

No political BS!! Tell that to all the drivers that were there in the late 90`s when the union busting happened.

Are you really bringing up what happened 15 years ago? Unions destroy companies. Look at YRC, 9 drivers laid off at the local terminal.
Unions are horrible! I would do the same exact thing. No company, would allow unions now a days.
One tried to form out west with Vitran about 6 years ago. Kosevec shut it down that day.

In the mid 2000's also. The union had its foot in the door, cards handed out and then they moved across state lines to aviod the union. Then around 20 people lost their jobs. Trust me I know I was one of them. So i have no love for C.T. its a shame thou. I liked working there the pay was more walking in the door then it was at vitran.

One tried to form out west with Vitran about 6 years ago. Kosevec shut it down that day.[/QUOTE]

Vitran purchased PJAX in October 2006 and Mark Kos . . . was not named President of Vitran until 2008. I believe you might be referring to Dave Kim... not Mark Kos...

Are you really bringing up what happened 15 years ago? Unions destroy companies. Look at YRC, 9 drivers laid off at the local terminal.
Unions are horrible! I would do the same exact thing. No company, would allow unions now a days.
One tried to form out west with Vitran about 6 years ago. Kosevec shut it down that day.

The union destroyed YRC???That is not the issue here.As far as your unions are horrible statement I disagree!!!!

The union destroyed YRC???That is not the issue here.As far as your unions are horrible statement I disagree!!!!

Can we take the union fight over to a different forum, we are getting way :Off-Topic: here. We had this discussion before and it went no where other than name calling. Thank you.

:D
Can we take the union fight over to a different forum, we are getting way :Off-Topic: here. We had this discussion before and it went no where other than name calling. Thank you.

I` m not the one that fired the the first shot.He is entitled to his opinion as I am mine!:smile:

I gave up long ago trying to stay on topic personally....Its not possible here. I think its called Bi-Polar disorder....No maybe its OCD.....Hold off maybe its ADD......Hell I don't know.