Another BooBoo

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I forgot to mention, I dislocated my thumb on stop #2 Friday trying to shove a pallet jack into a pallet, at this stop I pull the dry pallets out with a jack put them on a cart and push them up to the 2nd floor. Thats the reason for the pallet jack, anyhow it got stuck in the middle of the pallet, so I backed up giving the jack a swift kick at the bottom and a push on the handles, my fist went one way and my thumb the other I had to put it back in place, that hurt, then finish my route without a thumb, I know now why God gave us thumbs.

I have been accident prone for about 6 months now, or more..LOL, anyhow, I just wanted to share my pain, my motto.."I will not suffer in silence"!

Wow, you would do all that for me? I'll buy all the beer at the game, that will probably cost more than the tickets, aww heck, I'll throw in the food too!

Wow, you would do all that for me? I'll buy all the beer at the game, that will probably cost more than the tickets, aww heck, I'll throw in the food too!
You hit the lottery? Beer and food prices are nuts there, lol. I spent all most as much on food and beer as the tickets cost me when I went last year. More beer then food though, figured what the hay, I was on vaction that week so i didn't have to work the next day, plus, I didn't drive, my buddy's brother-in-law drove us, lol.

You hit the lottery? Beer and food prices are nuts there, lol. I spent all most as much on food and beer as the tickets cost me when I went last year. More beer then food though, figured what the hay, I was on vaction that week so i didn't have to work the next day, plus, I didn't drive, my buddy's brother-in-law drove us, lol.

We will take a limo..LOL!!!!

I'll do a lease on one and you can have it for the lease, PFlash will pay for the lease..LOL!!! Imagine the look on the guys faces when you come rolling up in that ride!!!

I'll do a lease on one and you can have it for the lease, PFlash will pay for the lease..LOL!!! Imagine the look on the guys faces when you come rolling up in that ride!!!

Hey, don't bring ME in on this! Lol. The most you guys will get from me is a beer!!! And I figure 2 beers will be roughly $47.50 or so...

Hey, don't bring ME in on this! Lol. The most you guys will get from me is a beer!!! And I figure 2 beers will be roughly $47.50 or so...

You got all the money I'm told, the lease payments will be around 720.00 a month, chump change for you, and won't you feel good knowing Double R is riding in style? Hell, I'm setting the whole lease up, what you want me to do buy the beer, food, and pay for the limo that Rx2 is going to show off in? You gotta take some responsibility for his happieness, he is kissing ass for 50 yard line tickets after all!! :)

You got all the money I'm told, the lease payments will be around 720.00 a month, chump change for you, and won't you feel good knowing Double R is riding in style? Hell, I'm setting the whole lease up, what you want me to do buy the beer, food, and pay for the limo that Rx2 is going to show off in? You gotta take some responsibility for his happieness, he is kissing ass for 50 yard line tickets after all!! :)

Double R DOES ride in style...I've seen his work tractor!

Double R DOES ride in style...I've seen his work tractor!

BS!!!!!! If he don't ride in a 2012 cascadia with power everything and full automatic, he don't ride in style, I ride in style my Brother, now, 720.00 per month, don't make me call the guys from Philly down...I fancy myself knowing people...LOL!!!!

BS!!!!!! If he don't ride in a 2012 cascadia with power everything and full automatic, he don't ride in style, I ride in style my Brother, now, 720.00 per month, don't make me call the guys from Philly down...I fancy myself knowing people...LOL!!!!

2009 International Trans-Star Full auto. we don't like Fruitliners. Unless an account asks, they get Internationals. Our road driver gets the 2012 Prostar sleeper.

Philly? We ain't afaird of them boys in Philly. Now Jersey, that's a different story, lol

2009 International Trans-Star Full auto. we don't like Fruitliners. Unless an account asks, they get Internationals. Our road driver gets the 2012 Prostar sleeper.

Philly? We ain't afaird of them boys in Philly. Now Jersey, that's a different story, lol

Oh no you did not just say that!!!!!!!:crybaby: