Yellow | Another Cowardly Revenge Act By 54& TM

Many of you older guys will remember LTL carriers would order their trucks with very limited gauge packages. I have driven Brigadiers with only a speedometer and an air gauge. The carriers would respond "you fuel at every relay, why do you need a gauge".
Some of us older Roadway city drivers remember, Out the Gate in Eight. The city tractors each came with a piece of rebar measures off in one inch increments. You would stick your tank and if you had an inch of fuel you were good to go. From the time you were handed your bills, you had eight minutes to leave the yard. You had to of been there.

Last edited:
Some of us older Roadway city drivers remember, Out the Gate in Eight. The city tractors each came with a piece of rebar measures off in one inch increments. You would stick your tank and if you had an inch of fuel you were good to go. From the time you were handed your bills, you had eight minutes to leave the yard. You had to of been there.

NOW, you are jogging my memory back to the old days, when life was "almost" good!

Reactions: mud
Hey Mr. Mud was that in your old c model gas job lol I can remember only having speedo and air guage and dumb lights that's all nothing more