Another Job That's a Total War

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
Man, I bet being a garbage truck worker in New York City is a hard day too, Although I imagine those guys find some cool stuff from time to time as well. Actually that dresser at the end of this video looked like it was in good shape, could probably get $25-$50 for it if it was put for sale on craigslist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B10nv8CS4Yc

wow...it surprised me to see the guys actually sweeping up some of the mess.....God help us here, should any trash guy do that...!!

as for the dresser, sure, a fake door could have been put into place. but then too, being from NYC, i'd be leary of cockroaches nesting in there as well....

and another thing, if memory serves me, all NYC garbage trucks are equipped with snow plows, as they are usually the first of any truck to go down the streets. talk about double duty....

wow...it surprised me to see the guys actually sweeping up some of the mess.....God help us here, should any trash guy do that...!!

as for the dresser, sure, a fake door could have been put into place. but then too, being from NYC, i'd be leary of cockroaches nesting in there as well....

and another thing, if memory serves me, all NYC garbage trucks are equipped with snow plows, as they are usually the first of any truck to go down the streets. talk about double duty....

Thats correct, dept, of Sanitation workers are Responsible for plowing the city streets. As with every other Municipal job in the city they are paid well