XPO | another lay off

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Layoffs and a ton of via's I understand the economics, but what are they going to when it picks up and all the the trained drivers are gone? They lower the requirements every time this happens:funky:

Con-way cleansing. Goodluck in finding another job. Things are tight everywhere.
Con-way just over hired not realizing the stupid price hike last year would kill off some customers.
Arrogance to the customer will lead to layoffs and bad word of mouth!

Con-way cleansing. Goodluck in finding another job. Things are tight everywhere.
Con-way just over hired not realizing the stupid price hike last year would kill off some customers.
Arrogance to the customer will lead to layoffs and bad word of mouth!

Just like in their video (ICE part2) where it said if a customer has a good experience they will tell 2 other people & if they hav e a bad experience they will tell 9 people. That doesn't just pertain to damaged freight.

I can't take much more, this is not the ccx that i know. Where are we all going? Everyone dig in and hold your breath cause here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P. S. Ahoy Fatbeard

How many more are out there? If you people dont post it we wont know. Just trying to figure out how bad it is.
Chicagoland we had no layoffs.Some place's are putting people on.We do have driver's and supervisors leaving on their own.We still our the best training center FXF will ever have.:tongue0015:

Just screw the little people and keep closing the reships. Bring in more upper management with fat paychecks. That's the way to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.