Central Transport | another new truck dies off early

$outh$side $tre$$

TB Regular
Credits
well my vitran "team members" do you all remember when the video came out and ck said " accidents are costing our company dearly, drivers falling asleep at the wheel, and destroying equipment as well as freight in the trls. this is costing the company up the wazoo!" well another new truck bit the dust, well actually took a bite out of the seymour indiana scale house. I dont want to come str8 out and say that the driver fell asleep cuz i havent actually spoke to him, I am not that type to go with the flow of putting what eer I think happen. but here are the facts. a driver hit the scale house going about 40mph. totaled the new truck and took a huge chunk out the the chicken coop building. " thank god it was shut down and no1 was home" but this will cost vitran a very pretty penny. and you and I both know the IDOT will be watching and pulling in vitran driver jusr becuz we destroyed one of their houses. if you are around or drive through indiana, make sure all your sh$% is legit, and you are legal. cuz they are licking their chops when they see the van halen flying "V" coming thru the scale..

Point us to the article.... a Google search of Seymour Indiana newspapers has nothing, as neither does a generic You Tube or Google Search :wtflol:

Well, if no announcements in local paper, DOT website, or anywhere on Google, well,,,,,,,,, did you see this or did someone tell you,,,,, ya know this place can be worse than a beauty shop when it comes to rumors

I havent heard any talk about in our terminal in Indianapolis and for something like that to happen and nobody knows is impossible.