Holland | Another Terminal organized

I am aware of that. But if it is organized under Bestway, it stays organized with Reddaway. I was just trying to pass on some info I can across.

I just found out last night that the Orange county terminal has not yet been recognized but there is some sort of dispute going on w/ the teamsters and Reddaway heads. When I get more details, I'll post them. I will tell you one thing though. Last night was the first night w/ Reddaway in our terminal and it was crazy. Nobody, from drivers to dock workers to dispatch on both sides knew what the heck was going on. It was just complete maddness. Just thought I'd share that with you all.:smilie_132:

Just found out that the "old Bestway" term in Orange Ca. has not been organized because the recognition was not filed before the Reddaway term moved in. The company lawers say that the Teamsters need half the Reddaway votes too. The Teamsters are fighting it in negotiations but just between all you and I, I think it's a losing battle. The Reddaway employee's are not one bit interested in a teamsters contract. They have placed a very big wall up and won't hear anything we have to say. Can't say I blame them though. Their management has told them a lot of bad about the organization. Plus, They make really good $$ with excillent bene's. One problem, California is an "AT WILL EMPLOYEE STATE." That's were the Teamsters benefit the employee.

Anyway, I said my piece...