Central Transport | another video on the way

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
don't know what it's about, but keylon is suppose to address the wage issue in may. or that's what he said in the last video. :ShakeHandsNah: get ready for the ca$h winfall.

get ready to get screw,linehaul miles are going to get cut and so so are city drivers hours.company is going to put alot of drivers on a call in basis with no benefits. we shall see if this is true or not in the next few weeks. what have you heard? im not holding my breath for a raise, its been 4 years since my last. they have already laid the gound work with the first quarter report blaming it on healthcare costs and worker comp claims,what a bunch of b.s.
don't know what it's about, but keylon is suppose to address the wage issue in may. or that's what he said in the last video. :ShakeHandsNah: get ready for the ca$h winfall.

New drivers are being hired-despite not needing them. Reasons? Time to push out the older higher pay drivers. I expect a huge downsizing, no way they can keep going the way they are, hauling cheap freight, losing money, borrowing more. heck, only the government can do that!!!

i'm a senior driver at my terminal and already getting cut on hrs along with other senior drivers. i figure all these new drivers are here to cut o.t.,fill in for drivers who are on vac and replace the ones who leave after finding out the new round of screwing. those handheld tracking devices are on their way to monitor the drivers, i mean the freight. this new video will prob have promises of something done towards the end of year and keep us content while we are thinking of our upcoming vacations. then at the end of the year when business slows up and it's hard to find another job they will come up with a new reason to line their pockets. someone has to pay for the 6 additional executives at corporate and that new building, along with the excessive towing bills they aquire hauling the scrap back to the shop.:chairshot:

i'm a senior driver at my terminal and already getting cut on hrs along with other senior drivers. i figure all these new drivers are here to cut o.t.,fill in for drivers who are on vac and replace the ones who leave after finding out the new round of screwing. those handheld tracking devices are on their way to monitor the drivers, i mean the freight. this new video will prob have promises of something done towards the end of year and keep us content while we are thinking of our upcoming vacations. then at the end of the year when business slows up and it's hard to find another job they will come up with a new reason to line their pockets. someone has to pay for the 6 additional executives at corporate and that new building, along with the excessive towing bills they aquire hauling the scrap back to the shop.:chairshot:
you forgot towing tractors to and from terminals for and after repairs pm's etc, saw two hooks in our yard yesterday, and they were from the "shuttle" company.

you forgot towing tractors to and from terminals for and after repairs pm's etc, saw two hooks in our yard yesterday, and they were from the "shuttle" company.
maybe vitran should buy some tow trucks, but that would breakdown towing the other broken down tractor in. :LMAO:

I am not looking forward to the influx of double trailers coming in. I just hope that these changes that Chris K. is making, allows him (and us) to fulfill his dream of chasing greatness and not just chasing our tail's!!!

i forsee the next video telling us no raises until blah blah blah and a tier system to take care of vitran vs pjax wage differential. ex 1 yr $17.75, 2 yrs $18.00, 3 yrs $18.25. with a cap somewhere. the senior drivers will prob take an hourly cut. there's really no other way to make it even.

i forsee the next video telling us no raises until blah blah blah and a tier system to take care of vitran vs pjax wage differential. ex 1 yr $17.75, 2 yrs $18.00, 3 yrs $18.25. with a cap somewhere. the senior drivers will prob take an hourly cut. there's really no other way to make it even.
that would be one great way to get rid of senior drivers, cut their pay while giving rookies an increase. what would be nice is if they put everyone on the same pay period.

I am towards the lower end, but I do not think it is fair to cut the top end, they have earned it by years in service, although I think a few need their ego notched down a bit. Just because you have sat on your ass for 20 years running terminal to terminal never doing P&D does not make you better than someone who has done 200k heavy haul, or pulling tarp flatbeds to locations north of Montana and dealing with 40 below zero at Canadian oil rigs.

I am towards the lower end, but I do not think it is fair to cut the top end, they have earned it by years in service, although I think a few need their ego notched down a bit. Just because you have sat on your ass for 20 years running terminal to terminal does not make you better than someone who has done 200k heavy haul, or pulling tarp flatbeds to locations north of Montana and dealing with 40 below zero at Canadian oil rigs.