FedEx Freight | Another Vitran rumor

Speaking of worthless acquisitions, AF!

You're absolutely correct dick, on AF's part. Anytime you go from a lifetime career job to a weekly paycheck, it's not a good thing. Why couldn't they have sold to someone like Saia or even Vitran. At least then we would have had some kind of career and retirement to look forward to?:1036316054::guiness:

How much did you pay for it?

Touche'. I would have paid far less than FedEx did; though I must admit simply adding the economy product would've worked way better than buying a company to merge the two service offerings.

As for NFL replacement referee's??? I'm in favor of paying them what they're worth: minimum wage.

ST

I have nothing, nor did I have anything against Watkins, Viking, nor FedEx b4 they bought us. I'm a old AF refugee and I myself personally didn't like it when FedEx bought AF. I would personally prefer the small, tight knitted family based AF over the machine that we call Fedex any day and I'm sure most of y'all from previous companies that were bought out by FedEx feel the same way....or maybe it's just me. I knew it would brew a little good...but alot of bad down the line at where we are now. I knew, and seen a future with AF. I was very optimistic with AF. Hell with how things are going with this company now I just don't see a future for retirement here now. The hospitality has just been thrown out the window.