Yellow | ANOTHER Yellow COO In ATL!!

Unreal, I pray for all of the people involved with this monster. Nice work Kid and your very impressive as a officer of the people. :1036316054:
Don't be a Pinkerton!

We_never_sleep.jpg

C.o.o.

I'm not trying to sound arrogant and please don't take it that way.I had heard this back in May and posted it here then.Ya'll are an excellent source of info and are greatly appreciated by all,just don't act surprise a month later when someone else's crystal ball rings true....LOL

Hey Jimi, where is the new SAT terminal going to be at? I would assume somewhere off of Moreland Ave., but do you know what place?

I'm not trying to sound arrogant and please don't take it that way.I had heard this back in May and posted it here then.Ya'll are an excellent source of info and are greatly appreciated by all,just don't act surprise a month later when someone else's crystal ball rings true....LOL

Brother:
If you know of me, then you I do not post anything without the facts and doucumentation. As soon as the Local receives the documentation....then we get it out to all members.

Last May I was hearing that ATL was closing and moving south..I heard we were being cut in half...in short, we heard all kind of stories...that is why I do not react until the company sends in the papers, which they did yesterday in the mail @ Local 728.......KK :smilie_132:

Rumor has SAT going inot Roadway's terminal.Roadway will be putting some freight into their new facility on fulton industrial.(Averitt's old terminal)

Fact is....they will co-share the Roadway terminal on Moreland Ave. after they move part of it to the new "Marietta terminal" over in Fulton Industrial Blvd in what was the Averit terminal. They will move the Roadway Marietta terminal from its present location to there also......KK

LOL... Don't believe anything you hear until it's posted on the wall, on paper with official letterhead... :1036316054: HH

Brother:
If you know of me, then you I do not post anything without the facts and doucumentation. As soon as the Local receives the documentation....then we get it out to all members.

Last May I was hearing that ATL was closing and moving south..I heard we were being cut in half...in short, we heard all kind of stories...that is why I do not react until the company sends in the papers, which they did yesterday in the mail @ Local 728.......KK :smilie_132:

Touche!...

I still believe that the union board needs to be hung up on the sh_thouse wall... That's the only place that EVERYONE would see it... and read it!...

Didn't Yellow have a SAT terminal back in the 80's or 90's? Where was the SAT terminal located back then?
Behind Roadway, in McLean's old terminal... Then they moved it a couple of miles away to a place on Old Fayetteville Rd. before they established the big grey elephant in Jacksonville...

city drivers in atl can kiss their ot goodbye......check the bids out.......lots of 10am and ll am drivers will p/u while the early cats will deliver and come back in.....thats what the man said today..........hello velocity.....:hide: