Estes | Any 074 drivers here?

Well I had my interview the Friday before this last and still I have heard nothing from them..... Got 21 yrs experience, perfect driving record, owner operator for 10yrs now and only been with 2 companies since becoming a o/o, 8 yrs total with one of them and the interview went very well and the TM told me he thought it went very well too. But noooooo calllllllll!!!! Getting nervous trying to figure out why I can't get that call lol. I have called them twice since the interview and they say there still interviewing drivers???? I mean I know I ain't perfect here but I really thought I had a good chance at this. I have been written up for a tail light and reflective tape on my mudflap once since they started this csa bull crap but no other trouble at the scales. Does this sound normal to you guys or should I be looking for another place to hire on? The Greeneville,TN terminal showed on there website that they were hiring line haul last Friday so I took off work today and went up there this morning and was told they were only hiring utility and if they ever did hire for line haul it would be filled in house after I drove almost a hour up there. Even told me I couldn't fill out a application for utility if I wanted too till 2-4pm lol. So Knoxville is my only chance as I can't afford utility.

Was at Greeneville a couple of weeks ago. Window clerk told me that a xtra board driver just quit and went with a local driving job. Was there 22 years and finally got tired of the road i guess. I imagine a utility driver moved up to that spot, cuz utility was the only spot they wre hiring for according to the window clerk. First time at that terminal for me, seems like a nice ,quiet area to retire at. Had to ask if a broken down driver like me could survive on their utility board, was told to have a open mind, and strong back

They may have put your app in the truck mail and sent it to Richmond. It's a slow process.

Look for two weeks for the employment process..Reg.Manager,V.P. and Operations to look over it and approve for 2nd get together...At least a week for drug screen,background and security clearance.. Be patient,if you can,it will be worth it...Every since this Homeland Oversecurity crap started, you can look at the least, 3weeks...