FedEx Freight | Any chance you guys want him back

A. He wasn't our president.
B. Bet you don't have the stones to ask him if he's a swallower or a spitter.
C. No thanks, you can keep him.

PITRAN HONKEY LIPS said:
I there any chance you guys want you're old president back C.K.... This guy is a serious C-Sucker. :452:

Hope you enjoy all you new supervisors and managers that your company is buying from us. your Indianapolis center is going to love their new bosses. Haha just kidding on loving them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

A)he was your vice president

B) Rumor going around Pitran he does swallow. Haven't confirmed that yet but I'm gonna go with it

C) NO THANKS, WE DON'T WANT HIM

D) with all the crap he is pulling, their is a lot of - U - chatter

good ****t C.R.:guiness:

I have heard they doubled Keylon's salary to come to Vitran and they were offering 30K above their current salary for our redshirts to work for them. The problem is no one knows if it is perminent thing or if over time they will reduce their salaries.

I bet it more than doubled. I dont buy that they would pay 30k over what we pay to get our redshirts. I talked to a 6 year Vitran driver that makes $18.00 an hour,I doubt they can afford to pay a redshirt 70k a year.

I bet it more than doubled. I dont buy that they would pay 30k over what we pay to get our redshirts. I talked to a 6 year Vitran driver that makes $18.00 an hour,I doubt they can afford to pay a redshirt 70k a year.

It was coming from a ops manager who has been with our company for many many years so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Again.....it may be a short term bump in pay to get them there and then a reduction later....who knows