ABF | Any idea when ABF starts hiring road drivers again?

I like turtle's

TB Lurker
Credits
Looking like us yellow guys are all out of a job wondering if ABF gonna hire soon only see Chicago hiring currently. I'd have to move are any of the big hubs wheel boards or all hog?
Chicago, Kansas, Arkansas, Harrisburg, Dayton the only big hubs or do you guys have any more?

Looking like us yellow guys are all out of a job wondering if ABF gonna hire soon only see Chicago hiring currently. I'd have to move are any of the big hubs wheel boards or all hog?
Chicago, Kansas, Arkansas, Harrisburg, Dayton the only big hubs or do you guys have any more?
Salt Lake City, Albuquerque, Dallas, Atlanta, and Winston-Salem are also break-bulks.

it was on a freeze in Kansas City 003
There was a

Freeze at WinstonSalem Nc. And we have 5 rd drivers still laid off , but im sure that will change real soon