Yellow | Any U O'timers remember These Guys

Last summer I read an article in the Albuquerque Journal about how Scotty Moore, W.S.Holland and Bob Woolen were touring together. One of their performances was at a bar in Santa Fe New Mexico, sixty miles from my house. I'm still kicking myself for not driving up there and seeing them play.

I could never understand that movie. He said it was 106 miles to Chicago. They left the concert hall while the show was still going on. The sun was coming up long before they made it to the city. What took them so long to drive 106 miles?

I could never understand that movie. He said it was 106 miles to Chicago. They left the concert hall while the show was still going on. The sun was coming up long before they made it to the city. What took them so long to drive 106 miles?

Treman, i think your putting waaaaay too much thought into this. Well time fer a cold one! Mustache Retired roadway:smilie_132:

Watch the clip and listen to what Elwood says. "106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas and half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."