anyone have this gizmo..??

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
Last edited:
i just ordered one. the mechanic guy, Pat Goss on Motorweek, said he spent about $139.00 for his. I can use my bigger/heavier battery jumper for the house, as it has 2 mini light bulbs, (i believe a size 194) that throw off a lot of light. i may even try to see if i can switch out the 2 light bulbs for LED's if i can as well. it also has 2, 12 volt plugs for extra lights as well.

i just ordered one. the mechanic guy, Pat Goss on Motorweek, said he spent about $139.00 for his. I can use my bigger/heavier battery jumper for the house, as it has 2 mini light bulbs, (i believe a size 194) that throw off a lot of light. i may even try to see if i can switch out the 2 light bulbs for LED's if i can as well. it also has 2, 12 volt plugs for extra lights as well.

The guy at Battery Plus showed me one. He wears his on a belt clip. He uses it to test bulbs and chargers and stuff like that and can even jump start his car with it. Plus he ha a small inverter plugged into it....all day long...and keeps his cell phone charged with AC current instead of DC current which deteriorates a cell phone battery faster. His cell phone is tied into the business phone somehow so he uses the phone all day. Many many possibilities with these units.

yeah, right now, i got my big heavy jump starter, draining the battery, for a full recharge. i wanted to buy LED bulbs for it, and i did, but they are the wrong size. i thought they would be a 194, but they are not, as the ones i need are like a flashlight bulb, that have that has the pins on each side.

i will save the 194's for my car instead.

i wanted LED's as they use less power and this will not drain that battery fast. this way, during a power outage, we can have "some light" for a longer period of time.

yeah, right now, i got my big heavy jump starter, draining the battery, for a full recharge. i wanted to buy LED bulbs for it, and i did, but they are the wrong size. i thought they would be a 194, but they are not, as the ones i need are like a flashlight bulb, that have that has the pins on each side.

i will save the 194's for my car instead.

i wanted LED's as they use less power and this will not drain that battery fast. this way, during a power outage, we can have "some light" for a longer period of time.

I'm not sure but I believe there is a model with leds onboard for such emergencies.

I'm not sure but I believe there is a model with leds onboard for such emergencies.
no, maybe i didn't explain. my old battery jumper, has 2 mini lite bulbs, and i wanted to change them over to LED's for longer life of the battery in case of a black out. i thought they were the 194 size, like that of the ones that are in our dashboards, license plate lights, etc. but it is not, they look like flashlight bulbs, that have the pins on the sides to lock into a socket.

the new one i am buying has an LED flashlight feature.

no, maybe i didn't explain. my old battery jumper, has 2 mini lite bulbs, and i wanted to change them over to LED's for longer life of the battery in case of a black out. i thought they were the 194 size, like that of the ones that are in our dashboards, license plate lights, etc. but it is not, they look like flashlight bulbs, that have the pins on the sides to lock into a socket.

the new one i am buying has an LED flashlight feature.

I started to ask why the new had 194 bulbs. That would have been old school meets new school and they both get knocked out.

yeah, the older jump starter i have, will now be used in the house, in case of a black out. since it has the old fashion lite bulbs, these will use up the battery power fast, i wish i can remember the total time before the battery goes dead. in any event, if i can find LED's for this older unit, the battery will use less power to burn them, giving us more time with the battery.

at least, this was my plan, if i can find replacement bulbs. if not, oh well, we still have candles..!!!!!!!!!!!