ODFL | Anyone out of Tulsa, Fort Smith, or North Little Rock looking to relocate

oneshot81

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm a P&D driver looking to relocate, just looking for basic info, how are the hours and do they offer LH on the weekend (yes I'm a weekend warrior and no just not a fair weather one). Most importantly how is living in those areas, I just know public image (Little Rock) but I like to hear from the people who actually live in the areas.

I am not far from Little Rock proper. We go downtown for the VA regularly. (Until the covid thing threw me out of the VA until further notice. Which is a shame, there is a large cook who is expert with full omlettes trucking style in that cafe there.)

Little Rock University, Rodney Parham, 69th street in particular and I-630 and all spots south towards I-30 is a unacceptbaly high threat area. particularly at night. You do not want to have anything to do with SW little rock which is turning into little Mexico in a hell fo a hurry.

Little rock is NOT THAT BAD... but its that bad sometimes. US 70 in the central and east side is pretty dangerous as well. Only because the addicts, parasites and thugs prey on you if you look like a Lord tossing gold and silver all around just walking down the side walk that your great grand parents built for a living 120 years ago.

Instead of going into this that and other for which I am famous for, I point you to Little Rock Police Dispatch Page. It is a living document in real time, delayed 20 minutes. It is backed by a Shotspotter system that is damn near sentient. You fire a round anywhere in that City, it will have you dead to rights within 10 feet or less and usually a camera will have your image in a short time frame before you managed to get a block away.

But the women are awesome and sometimes the men as well. Churching is the great activity here as is the hedonistic activities at night around Galloway over to west little rock. If you got the money honey they whats your pleasure.

Keep in mind there around 3000 homeless in the 440 region give or take and usually not a problem until the coming of winter which is essentially here now as the temps drop.

If you learn the history of Little Rock dating to Military Occupation to crush the gunfights day and night in reconstruction, through the Jim crow laws all the way to the vice lords and gang land era and getting into trafficking people, drugs and other vices that happens to be backed by guns and violence down there. However by daytime it is strictly a medical city. And a Government one as well. Ive had good luck. as in good luck not to run into some of the problems there first hand. Been running through there in trucking since the late 80's Never thought I make a good home here. With good people generally. (Key word generally)

Little Rock is very important to the United States in a variety of economic and strategic ways. Always has been.

You will find most of Fort Smith unable to possess guns because 80% of the city is inside the anti gun school zones designated as such. Even legal guns are not allowed.\

Its relaxed alright. Hardly anything to do after quitting time there but go to the river.

Lol what are u talking about, arkansas is constitutional carry, I openly carry all around ft Smith. Only place is inside a school or Courthouse. I can go everywhere else

Most importantly how is living in those areas, I just know public image (Little Rock) but I like to hear from the people who actually live in the areas.
Right there is what started all of this Dean.

I got through Chapter 1 and had to take a break.

Storm Prediction Center issues a large tornado watch tonight starting now and show time in a few hours for EF2+ For Little Rock to Bootheel. Classic Dixie Alley Outbreak.

If you do not know anything about Tornadoes, you need to have a shelter of concrete and underground if possible in a situation like tonight if needed. Your local law may have a reverse 911 texting alert for your town in case they spot a monster coming through. Give you a few minutes warning.

Showtime is beginning as I write this, but the associated systems are organizing fast to the west and over NE Texas. If you dont know what a tornado siren means, a single sustained high note means one is near you and you need cover. After a time if the thing is still coming, the tower will drop to a low roar and left on. Some towns to the east uses old rise and fall cold war nuclear siren. Others newer technology ones with voice etc.

Im fine with tornados, they usually turn before they reach where we are. But sometimes they do not. And so we will deal with it then in the morning.