Central Transport | apology to stunfish

luci

TB Lurker
Credits
Regardless our differences my tone and attitude to stunfish was wrong. I apologize, stunfish.

I am going to step away from the boards for a few days. I get to wrapped up in this stuff and it changes nothing.

I'm sure the stunman will accept. He's not one to hold a grudge. I'm stepping away too luci. I can take only so much negative for so long.

I think he will understand,luci. A lot of guys are feeling a sense of abandonment by Vitran now, and things can get a little testy. Stepping away for a few days would do alot of us some good. There is nothing we can do or say to change what has happened, it's out of our control. It's just the fear of the unknown.

Regardless our differences my tone and attitude to stunfish was wrong. I apologize, stunfish.

I am going to step away from the boards for a few days. I get to wrapped up in this stuff and it changes nothing.

luci, apology warmly accepted and thank you. But why are you apologizing to me, I don't remember what happened. We are family here folks, sometimes we argue and get a little pissed but we are family. The folks we need to be pissed at reside in PIT, not on our board here.

Luci you should have waited, stunhsif has old timers and gets up every morning just like a duck . . .

He's forgets everything he learned from the day before and its a brand new world to him. :)

Luci you should have waited, stunhsif has old timers and gets up every morning just like a duck . . .

He's forgets everything he learned from the day before and its a brand new world to him. :)

ROFL larmer, thanks for the laughs!