Yellow | April 2016 Raise

[QUOT="longblade, post: 1021322, member: 989"]there was a snap back in the 1st MOU it disappeared on the 2nd MOU . and if any on paid attention the 15% was never meant to come back
That is one of the reasons I voted no on all the mou's.In all contracts with concessions There are supposed to be a time when your pay is going to be restored.This mou is an infinite open ended contract.unlike ABF they progressed back over a period of time[/QUOTE]
they left every one thinking it would return at end of MOU . I argued with the BA in charlotte when he was telling guys before the vote that it would . I called washington and got the facts gave them to the BA and after the vote he came back and said he was sorry for the bad info . sure ill bet . He did what he was told lied until they got the vote they wanted

oXiQ7gj.jpg

Wz1hulJ.jpg

DMuvM94.jpg

To keep putting it on the check stub defeats several purposes. It would be a weekly reminder of wages lost. Secondly if they want another pay cut it would be easier to ask for than to ask for a second pay cut.

They are smart to remove it from your sight. Out of sight out of mind. Good Luck.

big r guy stop................ with the joke you'll have people thinking that.............................. YOU CANT RIGHT OFF SOMETHING YOU NEVER RECIEVED, AND MOST TAX SERVICES LIBERTY,H&R........HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO A OTR TRUCK DRIVERS TAXES IMOP LET ALONE ANYTHING COMPLICATED LOL

big r guy stop................ with the joke you'll have people thinking that.............................. YOU CANT RIGHT OFF SOMETHING YOU NEVER RECIEVED, AND MOST TAX SERVICES LIBERTY,H&R........HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO A OTR TRUCK DRIVERS TAXES IMOP LET ALONE ANYTHING COMPLICATED LOL
c001a8dce40969581828dcf6ca0b9db6.jpg
And plus we can deduct our Sandal's & Flipflops as work shoes expense too !!! :biggrin new:

to keep you in darkness so you don't know what you are getting paid corp greed

Help me out here, I'm a bit confused. By showing the actual amount we are getting paid instead of an imaginary amount that we are not getting, the company is keeping us in the dark? I must be missing something.

Help me out here, I'm a bit confused. By showing the actual amount we are getting paid instead of an imaginary amount that we are not getting, the company is keeping us in the dark? I must be missing something.
It's simple the company is getting the deduction that's why they got upset when we started takin it. It's like when you get a divorce and you and the ex take turns deducting the kids. Then your return gets kicked back cause your ex went to Liberty Tax and used her stub to file first. I hope this helps:lmao:

It's simple the company is getting the deduction that's why they got upset when we started takin it. It's like when you get a divorce and you and the ex take turns deducting the kids. Then your return gets kicked back cause your ex went to Liberty Tax and used her stub to file first. I hope this helps:lmao:

Thanks Bart, I'm going to keep your number on speed-dial for the next time I need clarification of a post! :hilarious: :hysterical:

I was told one of the reasons for removing it was to cut comp costs. Comp is 70 percent of your gross pay, by lowering the gross by 15 percent they lower the payout of comp which lowers the cost.