ABF | ArcBest 2nd Quarter 2023 Results

With the west getting double time language, they are trying to figure out how to avoid that.
I don't know how or when the double time kicks in. But here on the central pa white pages, (unless it changed this contract) you could still be kept two hours over with notice on a 4/10 bid and end up working 12. So, I don't know if that would affect the double time in the west.

Hanging in there brother. How are things in your world? It slowed down a little at 086 but only for a week or two. The road board is being exhausted most days. There may be 2 or 3 call blocks a day that are not exhausted but 5 to 6 that are exhausted.

I'm seeing some PT trailers in Tampa (223) again. I don't know if they are loaded or not. The PT report comes out on/around the 15th of the month and we will see. The biggest worry, as far as the road board in ATL/086, is what management is going to do once all the trucks are turned up to 70mph? We expect some kind of change of operations proposal in 2024. I've had one 70mph truck and the stress of driving was easier. Not so many Super Truckers riding my bumper or cutting me off because they are angry I'm going below the posted speed limit. Have a great weekend brother SOR.
No doubt on the COO that’s coming! It’s too late for some to chill out on that hammer!
I’d be nervous if I was running 500 miles in 9 hrs like so many do!

With the west getting double time language, they are trying to figure out how to avoid that.
I don't know how or when the double time kicks in. But here on the central pa white pages, (unless it changed this contract) you could still be kept two hours over with notice on a 4/10 bid and end up working 12. So, I don't know if that would affect the double time in the west.
Anything after 11 hours now.